- Like us on Facebook!
- Contact Council
- Calmet RateHike Agenda Report
- Agendas & Video Archives
- 2017 Budget Priority Survey Report
- 2020-21 Budget Album on FB
CCE Video Clips!
- City Attorney Struggles To Explain Treasurer Mystery
- Get Your Act Together - Auditor To The Council!
- Jay Gray - On a Mission To Find Treasurer
- Annuitants - Do we need them?
- Billboards For Cerritos?
- Can Uber and Lyft Help Generate Revenue?
- ABCUSD Should Split Crossing Guards Expenses with City?
- Residents Want to Install Security Cameras on Street Entrance & Exit
- Where Is Review Report Of Clerk, Attorney & City Manager
- Sally Havice asks City To get Professional Help To Save CCPA
- Can Sheraton And City Collaborate To Save CCPA?
- Re-purpose Arts in the Public Places Fund To CCPA Fund?
- Repeat CCPA Economic Impact Study
- Manage Truck Traffic - Resident To City
- Cerritos Post Office Needs Help
- Is Cerritos Post Office Accessible During Weekends?
- Commissioner Wants To Explore Municipal Broadband
- Vending Machines At Park Buildings?
- Speaker Asks To Reconsider The First Responder Statue Decision
- Contractrs Vs Full Time Employees
- Support Friends Of The Cerritos Library - Commissioner
- Supervisor Janice Hahn Donates $110,000 to Arts Program!
- Solanki Calls Yokoyama a Liar!
- Cerritos Bans Roundup For Weed Abatement
- Residents Question EDC Commissioner Appt
- Resident Asks Council To Cut The Fat!
- Residents Chides Council Members For Not Doing Homework
- Pine Tree Removal To Try First Come First Serve
- Mel Cortez Does Homework For The City And Council
- Young Concerned Resident With A Safety Recommendation
- More Video clips!
CCE Resources on FB
- 2019-20 Budget Album on FB
- 2018-19 Budget Album on FB
- Mullikin Building Album on FB
- CCPA Loss Info - Album on FB
- Treasurer Missing?
- Reforestation Study Album on FB
- First Responders memorial - Civic Center
- 91-605 Freeway Widening
- Cerritos College Parking Lot
- 2020 Council Election
- Measure C Campaign
- Cerritos Farmers Market
- Chalk It Up!
- 2015 - Parking Permit Change Agenda Report
- Heritage Park Expansion
2/23/17 - Redesign City Website
Deferred consideration of a City website redesign to the budget study session scheduled for April 27, 2017.
7/27/17 - Security Cameras and No Exit Signs
Directed staff to provide a report on the feasibility (costs, legal issues, quality of video) of attaching safety apparatus, such as cameras, to City street light poles located near the entrances and exits to Cerritos residential neighborhoods
The feasibility of installing "Not a Through Street" signs on the corners of cul-de-sac streets, to publicly announce to all street vehicular visitors that these streets do not have exits
Misc - Action Items from Residents
Review and revise Parking Permit Policy.
Hire New City Manager!
Take measures to end CCPA losing Millions!
Magnolia Power plant - review
Remove Pine Trees
Fix potholes on Streets!
Contract awards - investigate ONE bid awards!